Dr. Timothy Voss Pediatric Dentistry has a reputation for offering comprehensive pediatric dental care in a friendly, inviting, and professional environment. When your child visits our practice, he or she is not just another smile — you’re all family!
- We offer preventive care to patients of all ages. The AAPD recommends your son or daughter has a preventive visit by the first birthday.
- Solea® laser procedures such as soft-tissue (tooth exposure, gingivectomy, labial/lingual frenotomy) and hard-tissue (some types of dental restorations)
- We offer (and prefer) minimally invasive dentistry whenever reasonable and safe. These services include silver diamine fluoride, SMART (Silver Modified Atraumatic Restorative Technique) restorations, Hall crowns, and dental sealants.
- Our office offers hospital-based dentistry under general anesthesia (where appropriate) at Toledo Children’s Hospital and Mercy St. Vincent Hospital.
- We invite you to stay with your little one during each appointment! Our purpose is to gain your youngster’s confidence and overcome apprehension. We strive to make each and every visit to our office a fun one!
Our office provides a fun and friendly environment for children to become oriented to dentistry.
- Giraffe statues, hopscotches, a yellow brick road, and “dinosaur” footprints to explore before coming into the office
- Interactive video games and a nostalgic schoolhouse in our reception area for children to enjoy prior to their appointment
- Recently renovated (and colorful) clinical area features a state-of-the-art sterilization system, digital radiographs (X-rays), and laser dentistry
We look forward to getting to know you and your family. Please contact our Maumee pediatric dental practice to learn more about the dental care we provide and to schedule an appointment.